Re: Camshaft

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 00:20:08 EST

The 262HR states that it "may" require computer modifications.
The 264HR states that it "will" require computer modifications.
(Bottom of p. 122-123)
<A HREF="http://www.compcams.com/catalog/122_123.html">Click here: COMP Cams
Catalog - Chrysler 273 - 360 ci 8 cyl 1964 - 2000</A>

If you decide to go with the bigger one and you don't have enough
vacuum, you can always install a stroker crank or Bernds little
black box.

What mods are planned with this cam change?
Good luck