Re: Insurance Suggestions

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 02:07:53 EST

I had Progressive for a short while before switching to AAA. Never had a
problem with Progressive. I had an accident while I was with them and it
was handled very professionally. I just got a better deal with AAA through
work.

Just be sure to check around and get various quotes from many insurance
companys before choosing one.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto
Subject: DML: Insurance Suggestions

> I am looking for any suggestions on good Insurance companies. Do to my
heavy
> foot, I paid the price to a suspended licensce. So in retrospect, to my
> gracious parental units who were covering costs until I could afford them
> are paying off the truck and signing the entire thing over to me. That of
> course means I need to find a quality insurance company. Any of you
Veterans