4.7liter.com

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 10:17:43 EST

I have a kinda rough outline of 4.7liter.com operational now, if anyone
would like to check it out. I'm looking for any input as well as anyone
willing to write informative (or even opinionated) articles for the
modifications section.

http://4.7liter.com

Like the design? What needs to be bigger/smaller? What resolution do you
view web pages at? 800x600? 1024x768? The site is built for 800x600 or
higher. What do you think would make it more professional-looking? What kind
of information do you want to see on it? (and can you send it to me? =])

Again, let me know what you think.

Sean Bruckman
RC 4.7 4x2