RE: ?'s about Splash guards w/flares

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 10:25:24 EST

Yes, I have them and they lined up fine. I believe the mudflaps have to be
the correct ones for the flares. Also, you don't say what you have, but the
Quad Cab takes a different rear mudflap than the other style daks. I had
that problem with the first set of rears I ordered, they got the wrong ones.

/Curt
Chelsea, MI