Arbitration Dodge Did not comply

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 00:19:12 EST

Well, I took dodge to arbitration and we came out of the meeting gaining a
6/100k mile extended warranty and they were to replace the tcm for the tranny
followed by a new tranny if I was not satisfied with the tcm. The Voluntary
agreement form they signed (dealers serv. mgr and DM mgr ) was signed on
12/11 and they had thirty days to comply with. Well, Dodge copr. did comply i
rec. in the mail on the 10th my new ex. warr. But still have not heard from
my local dealership. So yesterday I took my mom who's my Dads Secretary (HES
AN ATTORNEY) with me to the dealership, and asked for documentation of the
day she ordered my new tcm. She said she hasn't ordered it, gave 3 excuses
all made no sense. 1. was she thought her DM was going to call me but didn't
say why. 2. Her main technician was out of town and hasn't ordered it yet and
3. was she was waiting for me to bring it by so they could get the part
number off of it to order it. DONT they have computers to tell them that. So
we called 1800 dodge complain line updated the file and they told me to call
the arbitration case mgr. I did and she said I could do 1 of 2 things. Wait
and have the part put on when it arrives or 2 reopen or refill arbitration
since they didn't comply within 30 days what do yall think or suggest.
Tim 2000 4.7 reg cab auto 3.9 gears