Re: Re: Lost Job Threatining:Part II (Sorry its off topic)

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 00:13:56 EST

So what is the hold up? Get your application in at the other Wally
pronto! Just don't tell anyone at your old job as it could hurt your
grip there. Believe me, you will be the first one they re-hire later if
you spent your 'time off' working at the other WW. Heck, you could be a
manager in a year with inside knowledge of the competition. Play them
off each other! That is what capitalism is all about.