Re: Is there a GOD?

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:10:41 EST

I am SOOO glad you are ok!! I am sure you will be
sore and slow going for awhile, but that'll give you
plenty of time for shopping for a new Dak. :)

That sounds terrifying, but I am glad you were able to
walk away (even with a few lumps). :)

This is at least the 2nd testimony I have heard about
Dakotas that should have been demolished with frontal
impact accidents, and yet the owners were able to walk
away. I feel safer when in my truck than any other
vehicle and now I know it's not just my imagination.
I don't care about the gas mileage, I would rather
take my chances with my Dakota than in a "car."

((big hugs)) Get well soon and let us know as soon as
you get your new QC! :)

Jodi Lewis