Re: Is there a GOD?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:20:31 EST

Steven:

That must have been one hell of an experience. I'm sure glad to hear that
you're ok; I'm sure your physical condition prior to the accident had a
lot to do with your survival. I hope your recovery is speedy and you're
in your new Dak soon!

Richard in San Antonio

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.