re: insurance suggestions

From: Christopher Scott (clscott1221@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:27:49 EST

>dam! I called progressive a few weeks ago and they
>wanted me to pay $467.36 a month for insurance on my
>dak!!! I'm glad you had good luck with them.
>Josh
>00 CC V6

Did I read that number right? That's over $5000 a
year! Are you sure it wasn't 467.36 for six months?
I've never heard of a rate so high, if a person's
driving record is that bad that it would cost so much
they usually just won't insure them at all. Do you
have a 700 HP Dak and a history of driving it over
people or something? Or do you live in Manhattan?

-Christopher Scott