Re: Is there a GOD?

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 12:36:43 EST

Bernd,

I have heard so many people with motorcycles
(including my dad) talk about their accidents. I am
wondering if no time to react is better (flipping over
the hood) because it's so easy to "bail" and lay the
bike down which would send you underneath the vehicle.
 Obviously none of the above would be best. hehehe

Steven,

There is a God and she has a wicked sense of humor.
;-) But if you believe everything happens for a
reason then maybe some good can come from it. (ie:
other guy now knowing what *not* to do in the rain and
a brand new Quad Cab!)