RE: Is there a GOD?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 13:06:21 EST

I'm glad to hear you're OK Steve!!!!!!!

I feel like everyone on the list is a family member. I hate to hear anything
happen to "us" no matter what (accident, jobs, etc.). Especially how last
month you and I put to bed the Mobil 1 issue. Get well soon!! Hope you have
a hot tub ;^P

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD!