Door Ding Protection was: Nose Protection

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 15:05:34 EST

Two of the best things I ever did was put those rubber edges on the doors and
installed the SLT style molded door/body side protectors (I have a sport model
and they aren't offered as option for some weird reason). They offer great
protection from the door dinging gremlins and look good to boot.
Tom