RE: RE: Nose Protection

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 15:00:43 EST

I have had on my thunderbird a front end cover for the last 6 years....I
take it off during inclement weather and back on during long
trips.....sure..I have occasionally(Ie...MANY TIMES!)...just plain out left
it on....I have NEVER had any trouble with Clouding of the paint or even
scratching.....I always make sure to throw a good coat of polish and wax on
my front end...the beauty is when you take the frontend mask off.....while
the rest of the car is dirty...the front end is still shniy and
"new-looking"...:)