front fender wells

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 15:15:18 EST

just a little issue I am wondering if any of you have had a problem with...
I am running 17's with the 275/55 nittos, and I have noticed that they have
worn through the front of the inner fender covers up by the bumper... I will
cross 36000 by monday and I am wondering if this can be covered under
waranty... it seems that they are loose enughf that at freeway speeds they
blow back and rub on the tires... this is on a stock height sport dak, and
the overall diam of these wheels and tires is no more than .5 in more than
stock.
gregg