Re: re: insurance suggestions

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:27:04 EST

Chris,
    I live outside Syracuse, and work in the city. 13 mile commute. I
am very lucky to have not been broken into at my work parking lot (it's
in a very bad part of town; it is literally on the wrong side of the
tracks) over the last 18 months; I move into a garage in a couple weeks
much closer to the building and far safer.