Re: Nose Protection

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 18:59:32 EST

Michael:

3M makes a clear plastic protectant that works well. There are sheets of
plastic film that adhere to the painted surface and protect it from
chips. Gene Rivers has it on his R/T and loves it.

Check with an auto parts store that carries 3M products.

Richard in San Antonio

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:40:15 -0600 Michael Carr <michael.carr@sabre.com>
writes:
> What have you done to protect the finish on the nose of your trucks
> from
> debris that gets kicked up from traffic (especially youse guys up
> north?)
>
> LeBra seems to be a good option, but has anyone had any trouble with
> it
> rubbing the paint?
> Eastwood makes a urethane film that I plan on using on the fender
> bottoms, but am not too sure how it would look pasted all over the
> grill.
>
> Michael Carr
> '01 Silver Sport QC 4.7 5Speed

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!