Re: Everyone BE VERY CAREFULL!!! R.T. Curse.

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 20:13:59 EST

OH man, I hope you didn't just jinx it even more. I have a road trip this
weekend for a all day event of drag racing. 4 hour trip there and 4 more
coming back, plus 5 hours of racing. To make this all better, last weekend at
the same track a guy lost control and smashed into the wall due to how cold
the track is. Oh well, nothing I can do but pray to my god of performance
hope for the best. I'm going no matter what though, I have too many rivals
that are going to be there that I must conquer so nothing will stop me. (I
hope)