Re: Toronto Meet

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 20:46:46 EST

At 07:30 PM 1/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Bob,if I`m not working on the weekend,I`ll probably attend the show in the
>spring.Now that I`ve moved down from North Bay to St.Catherines,things will
>be easier for me to attend.I think the last time I saw you was in `99 at the
>Mopar weekend in London.Everything is pretty far from North Bay.Anyway,did
>you get a good price on the converter?Any kind of warranty?I am looking for
>a converter also and checked out the MP unit but have not finalized my
>decision yet.Can you give a little info on the one from Pat
>Storey?Thanks..... Pete

Hi, Pete

Haven't seen or heard from you in quite awhile. Glad to see you've moved
to St. Kitts and hope you can make it to Performance World and other events.

I haven't bought it yet from Pat but spoke with him at last year's St. Thomas
Mopar Day. I had my dyno sheet with me and we went over my setup. He
recommended his 3000 stall converter (actually recommended his 4000 stall
on seeing my numbers but settled on the 3000 when I said that my truck
was mainly a daily driver).

I have a sheet on his converters but can't find it at the moment. I think
that the
price on his 3000 stall converter was between $550-590 CDN with a $150 core
charge (fairly expensive to say the least but not nearly as expensive as
getting
one from the States). I'm hoping that he will be at Performance World as
he was
last year.

I'm sure I'll find the sheet and will send you the info. when I do.

Until then, take care.
Bob