Midwinter Central NY mini-meet

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 23:40:25 EST

Quick update on the mini-meet we've got coming up on Feb. 3 here in
Syracuse, NY. We will be doing lunch at the Dinosaur BBQ probably
around 11 or 11:30 AM, then head over to the Museum of Automobile
History
(http://www.syracuse.ny.us/syrmayor/Activities/Features/auto.html). If
you like BBQ, or anything spicy, you will LOVE the Dinosaur, and you can
take many of their spices, rubs & sauces home in a bottle. Bring yer
bibs :)

My father has about 4 members of the DOC coming, and we've got myself,
Bob Smith, Doug Fedeli, and Mike Styer (?) from the DML. Anyone else?
Directions & final times to come later, once I figure out how to not get
people (myself included) confused in the middle of Syracuse.