My first posted spank

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@Msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 23:47:55 EST

My first spank since joining the DML. I was going through withdrawl not
spanking anybody.(get your minds out of the gutter) hehehe. Well here it is
, I was going home from work about 10pm, when behind me i see this
suv(a ford v8 exploder) coming up fast weaving in an out of traffic. soi i
follow him for a couple of blocks. Then the traffic gods were smilling at
me"a red light".
Light turns green bam im off. His front end never saw my doors.

Oh i forgot to add i had 310 lbs off sand in the bed of my truck for
traction in the snow.hehehehe

99 rc dak
flame red
HemiDak@msn.com