RE: brain fart

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 04:25:50 EST

I used to think it made a difference also but after talking to a (good)
mechanic, he indicates that the washer (gasket) is used to keep the plug
from seizing in the block and really doesn't matter which way it goes on.
When you put the new plugs on hand-tighten, then take your ratchet and go
another ¼ turn. You'll feel the gasket collapse.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD