Re: Intake Tube Question

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 05:02:52 EST

What about your current setup don't you like? It sounds good to me,
especially with that huge RE-0920 sitting up front. The only thing I would
change is to add some sort of air dam to block the hot "prop wash" from the
radiator fan blade. I'm running a similar setup on my 00, but I have the
0920 outside the engine compartment(behind the bumper-right). I don't know
if that space can be used on 93's
Patrick Delgado