Got A few Q's

From: J M Moore (jm.moore@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 22:56:42 EST

I,ll try to make this as short as possible on you guys/gals
1. I want to paint the air dam under my bumbper but I'm not sure how to
prepare it.Any Ideas???

2.I also want to put dual exhaust on the dak and send the pipes straight out
the back, any ideas on this one too??

3. Lastly I want to paint the dash trim and other trim pieces in the cab> Do
I fiberglass everything then paint , or use body filler, or just paint the
dam things??

If you all have any input please write alll is greatly appreciated, If you
have DIY pics even better

Thanks Jeff
92 Club Cab
3.9, 4x4