Re: Fw: [IndyRam] Fw: SEMA Action Network Legislative Alert - Unfair Inoperable Vehicle Bill Introduced in Alabama

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 05:54:10 EST

NO WAY this is bull shit . Just think of what could
happen you have a project in the yard you neighbor
hates you dog so they call and have you 69 GTX towed
and crushed because it was a "nuisance." NO Naw not in
my town you people have to vote this one out now don't
wait on it

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html