RE: Re: Ooops

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 06:17:06 EST

Norah, you are right. My lower spine hurts like someone has beated me with
a bat. Both hips are sore and my right knee is almost back to the original
size. Well, at least my face stop hurting. However, I very concern with the
slight red color in my urine. I was told this may be expected to the G
shock of the impact and may last only for a few days.

I had to laugh when the insurance company will only pay up to 2,000 dollars
for my medical when the MRI cost my than that. I didn't tell them I had free
health insurance though (hehehe). I must be honorable...