RE: Back from Australia finally

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 06:27:15 EST

Lucky guy.....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Mr. Plow
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 6:53 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Back from Australia finally

Well, let me tell you all, if you're not a "hot-weather person", don't ever
visit Australia between December and February. That's their summer and it
is damn hot. On Boxing day it reached 40 Celcius (110 F).
For my trip i stayed on the west coast in Perth and surrounding areas.
Beautiful city, very clean and free of pollution. Which i am very tired of
living in Windsor across the river from Detroit.

But anyways, had a great time, no pictures developed yet. Maybe if i get my
butt in gear and make my own website, i'll scan them in and get them
up-loaded. For now, i think i'll just get them scanned onto a CD to send to
any interested parties. But gimme some time as i am quite lazy. :)

Good to be back, and i really enjoy being behind the wheel of my Dak once
again.

The Adam Blaster