A real lightning smoker!

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 07:32:04 EST

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote:

> <<<From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Re: DML: It is done!!!
>
> Is this at the rear wheels, or the flywheel?>>>
>
> <<>>>
>
> This measurement was taken at the rear wheels, the only place to really
> measure power!! And the rear end is rock solid. It is a narrowed Ford 9"
> with 3.90 gears, Detroit Locker and Strange axles. It is attached with
> ladder bars and Koni adjustable coilovers. I don't think it will go anywhere
> anytime soon.

I agree w/that - sounds like he has done his homework there. I also agree that
we need to get this truck to the track soon 8-). Not sure if they are open yet
but Memphis Motorsports Park has test-n-tune ($15 race all day) on thursdays and
they are only about 3 hours from Starkville, MS. This is a full NHRA quarter
mile track. Closer to Starkville is an eighth mile track in Columbus (30mins)
but its not too impressive. Will check on track openings and report my
findings..

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"