Re: home-porting TB's (2.5 ltr)

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 11:40:36 EST

Jon,
Try porting the area above the plates, not below them... The TB may be using
that ridge below the plates to get a stronger vacuum signal to the MAP...
Havnt seen a 4banger TB personal like, but Its probably like most of the
other Mopar TBs out there... Make the inlet to the TB the same diameter as
the plates, but dont mess with the bore where the plates sit at idle!
Bruce