Re: RE: Bernd who is Flowmetrics?

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 11:44:20 EST

Hey all!
Flometrics is the F&B "parent company". Flometrics is the engineering side
of the buisness. My boss being a good guy lets us engineers do our own
thing within reason using Flometrics equipment. Especially if its fluid
dynmanics oriented. The F&B throttle bodies are designed, tested built and
sold in my spare time...I engineer various products for the commercial
medical biotech and electronics mfg. industries when Im not doing TBs!
Bruce