Re: Intake Tube Question

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 12:26:19 EST

I haven't noticed the tube get hot, but it does get warm. Ceramic coating
definitely could not hurt, but the heat shield is a bonus too if you can fab
one up!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...
http://cnc.4x4.org/members/members.php3?member=david_kilian