Re: Re: Battery Relocation

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 17:20:26 EST

one caution on mounting a battery in the back for drag racing... any nhra
tracks that follow the safety regs will require a push pull switch at the
rear of the vehicle. as the bat is outside the passenger compartment just
about any batt box or tray should be acceptable.

also instead of getting the moroso cable kit it may be better to just go to
a welding shop for the cable... conducts better... buy the thickest cable
they have, as you will be running this a long way and don't want a drop in
power.

I have some other comments. but work is busy now.

Gregg