Re: Hardwiring my radar detector

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:49:49 EST

Only questions I have left are how did you get the wire into the dash
(did you go in from the top, side, or drop all the way to underneath
then tuck it up in side) and where did you tap into the lighter wires
(close to the lighter, farther back, under the wheel, etc.)?

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------