Hurst info for NV3500

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:47:42 EST

Fellow DMLers:

I called Mr. Gasket this morning and got the part number for the shifter for
the NV3500 - 391-0155 (Chuck you are right). It was just released and is
available from Summit or Jegs right now as a special order. I ordered one
this morning and it will take about three weeks to arrive. Price was $176.90
total. I'll post on my impressions when I get it installed.

I did learn that it is the Billet Plus version, it utilizes the stock shifter
knob and any Hurst shift lever fill fit it if you should decide that a
different shifter lever is to your liking and/or you want to use a Hurst
knob. There is more information on this at the Mr. Gasket web site
<www.mrgasket.com>. Just click on the Hurst logo and go to the catalog page.
 From there you can find the the page that talks about the Billet plus
shifter in some detail.

Andrew