Re: caster? settings?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 23:55:19 EST

Matt:

  They did the alignment. But I have the R/T rims, so they thought it was
an R/T. Everything else is in spec, (Caster, Toe, Camber, Total Toe, Cross
Caster, Cross Camber) to the Sport. The front right caster is off. (Due to
being aligned for an R/T.) But I don't know if it would almost be better
with the bigger tires.

thx
william