Parts List - kinda long

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 02:13:25 EST

Ok, here goes on the list of parts, I have included part numbers where
applicable:
97 360 short block, bored 0.030" over (sonic check the cylinder walls as you
go to make sure it will stand it, some will, some won't. If not, 0.020 is
better than nothing!!)
MP P50072558 4.00" cast stroker crank
Custom made short connecting rods
Keith Black standard height 360 0.030over pistons (shaved to bring down the
CR)
Sealed Power Moly rings 0.030over
MP P4876624 Aluminum Magnum heads - ported, extrude honed, tri-angled valves
and blended bowls
8 MP P5249878 2.020" intake valves tuliped
8 MP P5249876 1.625" exhuast valves tuliped
MP P4876041WA Polished Aluminum valve covers (look pretty :o) that is what
the wife said!)
Melling high volume oil pump w/pressure relief spring set (can get at any
parts store)
MP P5249477 Billet Aluminum pulleys
polished the aluminum stock replacement water pump (these things flow alot
anyway)
Stock "beer barrel" intake - extrude honed, massive porting, tb openings
bored out to 53.5mm each
Stock TB polished, air horns removed, bored out to 53mm, IAC opening polished
Custom made full length equal length under cab collector headers
MSD 6470 off road ignition box (Thanks Bernd!!)
MSD 8.5mm Superconducter wires
Autolite 3923s
Custom flashed computer
Paxton pn 1201205-M -SN2000 H/O with a litte bracket work to make it fit
8 FMS-M9593B302 30#hr injectors
3 FMS-M9593C302 19#hr injectors (pulsed in sync to keep from burning them up
by a full time power load)
boost switch to kick in the additional three injectors above 3lbs boost to
keep it from leaning out.
throw in some stainless bolts, nuts and washers, a few cuss words, lots of
butt scratching, a few beers, maybe a 1/5 or two, getting bored, and getting
lucky on the stock market, and ya got a Paxton huffed 408 NOS intercooled
Dakota!!! Don't forget to rebuild the trans using kevlar bands and clutches!
 I had a Dayco converter split open to get a custom stall converter, and put
a TCI shift kit in there. Also, get a custom Aluminum driveshaft made, a
narrowed Ford 9", attach with ladder bars using a wish-bone locator bar and
Koni adjustable coil-overs to spring the back off the ground. Run that into
a set of M/T Sportsman "I" N50-15's on a set of custom widened wheels (15x11)
and you will have the same set up that I now have. Hopefully this parts list
will help bring out a few more, just hopefully not to many more! I don't
think I can afford to do alot more than this, for now, hehehehehehe...

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota