Re: Hardwiring my radar detector

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 01:46:38 EST

As I recall, my empty fuse locations were switched hot, but I'd check. If you
have a test light it's as easy as grounding it and touching the other terminal
to each of the two contacts for each one, with the ignition on. Sorry I can't
help but it's late and me is tired.

BTW, I had someone offer me $140 to end an ebay auction that's at $124 now and
will go 'till 6pm. Any advice from a sniper?

Crit