Re: A good place to put a switch?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 20:49:46 EST

Not sure how the 2001's are, but here's what I did with my 95. I took the
plastic piece off that's underneath the steering wheel. Once off, I found
there were 2 circles which marked places for off-road light switches. The
circles were located to the left and right of the steering wheel. That's
where I installed both my switches for the lights on my grill guard and roll
bar. They're out of the way so as not to accidentally turn them on, and
there easy enough to get to. So, try taking that piece loose and see if
there are any markings behind it...worth a shot.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/