RE: RE: TB modifications

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@Msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 16:37:32 EST

Its nic eto work at a machine shop. I had one off our EDM operators use a
bridgeport to mill of the top off the ridges and some of the base to make it
look neat. the polishing i did mysel because i do that for a living. ain't
it grand to use diamond compound and all i paid was a case of miller genuine
draft. hehehehe

flame red
hemidak@msn.com