Re: Spanking and taking Initials!!

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 17:08:38 EST

For info on roll bars, check out S&W race cars. They have the " hoop" bent
for a dakota. I picked up an 8 point roll bar last week for my shelby for a
120 bucks. I also wanna get 2 swing out kits for it yet also

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto