Traction action/attn: Richard Pyburn

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 02:30:12 EST

Hey Richard, after reading about your dilemma, I thought I'd post back to
you. I have several suggestions for you to get the power to the pavement on
your supercharged GenII!

#1: Quit using that fancy-schmancy wax on your Dak. It's just too damn
slick, and makes the truck too aerodynamic. (Think of a Teflon coated
brick)

#2: Move the beer cooler out of the cab, and put it in the bed of the
truck. Preferably over the right rear axle.

#3: Get a fat kid to sit in the bed (preferably over the right rear axle)
to pass you cold beers.

#4: Get some of those thick mudflaps with chrome "nekkid chicks" on them.
You've got a truck, might as well look like a truck driver!

#5: Buy Mark Kuzia's 6 bolt duallie setup.

#6: Buy my old 6 bolt wheels that are collecting dust in my sisters'
garage.

#7: Buy 4 6" drag slicks from a DML'er, and burn 24 inches of rubber!

These 7 steps should get your super-clean, super-charged Dak to hook up. I
did leave two things out... whatever you do, don't use the Autolite 3923's
or a K+N filter!

Later,

Brett Forehand
http://homepage.altavista.com/brett4hand/files/WacoKid.html