RE: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 22:18:44 EST

A similar thing happened to me and a few buddies
about 6 years ago when my truck was fairly
new.....we were playing with some idiots in a
Toyota Land Cruiser and they got pissed because
we completely blew them away. A couple miles up
the road was a McD's and I pulled in and about a
minute later they came flying up and pulled out a
gun, I got out of the truck and several of my
buddies did too and they took off........they
need guns to be tough........why should we stoop
to their level?????? We called the cops later and
they got arrested...HAHAH. You tell me who got
the last laugh????

Tom
--- The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com> wrote:

> > Keep your guns at home........So you got
> spanked
> > by a Stealth ES????????
>

> Aaahh If I read the message right these losers
> where pointing guns at him...
> That justifies putting a bullet in each of
> their sorry-assed heads...
>

> Greg
> NE# 3779
> 2K1 Neon ES
> Rahway NJ
> ICQ: 283886
> http://24.6.89.18/neon

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.