Re: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 23:50:23 EST

I had that problem once,back in 1974.I was driving my 1970
impala(v8-400),and some punk was tailgating me.It took 15 minutes to get
away from him.I bailed out on a curve,got my 1965 Roger Maris loiusville
Slugger out of the trunk,asnd was in the middle of the road,standing like
Buford Pusser(Walking Tall)...

Punk came screaming around the corner,saw the combination of my bat,
and my size,laid lots of black rubber,and as he turned a 180,i got in a shot
to his tail light..

(i still carry the bat)

so far i dont have problems.
I am 44,6'6",330 lbs...

>From: dakotaviper <dakotaviper@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: I need lots of input here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:48:22 -0800 (PST)
>
>I got spanked bad this morning going to work. I came
>upon a Dodge Stealth ES, which was doing 35mph in a 55
>mph zone. I waited for the passing zone and went to
>pass him. Next thing I knew, He was beside me and
>keeping pace. Since it was a long straightaway and
>nothing was sight, I kept it up. Then I looked down
>at my speedo and saw that I was doing 110 mph. Scared
>the SH******** out of me. I immediately slowed down
>and then he did the same and went back to 35 mph in a
>55. Then I knew what was up. He thinks that he owns
>the *$@#%*&%$#@* road. Then we came to a light. He
>pulled to the right turn lane and I stayed in the lane
>that I needed. Both him and his passenger got out and
>started doing the bad boy gang dance I assume and out
>come the 380's pointed at me. Both white if you want
>to know. PUNKS! FUGS! You all know the type. They
>were laughing and shouting curses towards me. I saw
>the middle digit more than I wanted. This happened in
>a very busy intersection and no one saw a thing. I
>got their plate number and reported the incident and
>was told that they were somewhere else. Figures.
>Sorry for the long rant. I just had to vent. Just
>got done cleaning and loading my 44. I hope that I
>NEVER have to see them again. And yes I got a PPP!
>It's also a concealed/carry.

>http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"