Re: 4 by 4 on Pavement?

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 13:10:21 EST

It's called driveline wind-up, and it's bad on the transfer case. People
like me love people that do this, because as mechanics we get paid to fix
it, and it costs a good chunk of money! It might not break the first time or
even the second, but I wouldn't recommend doing it at all ... especially for
racing!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2