RE: Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:48:20 EST

I have ultimate respect for any police officer. These days they have a very
nasty job to perform. Needless to say it is dangerous, and they are
fortunate enough to deal with some of the filthiest excuses for life on two
legs. Granted they have bad days as well, they are human beings also (well,
most of them anyway). But to try and assert authority like this is clearly
out of bounds; no excuse for this behavior.
Rich - Ashburn, VA