Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 00:12:06 EST

Dude, David, you better stay off your soap box for good! What the hell were you thinking? Even though he was being an ass, it doesn't justify you putting Super Glue on his wipers. From previous posts I read that you are 44 and
have a kid in HS. What the hell? I'm 18 and I'd never do anything like that. I'd also be ashamed if my father who's 45ish would even think of of doing something stupid like that.

Suppose, like you said, that the forecast called for snow and that person got in an accident because he couldn't see. He died, was seriously injured, or injured someone else. On top of that, what if he was actually a cop? What
would you do then? I'd imagine you'd be extremely lucky not go to prison.

This isn't the first time, in my mind's eye, that you've done something dumb and posted it on the DML. Remember the guy with the Lightning? Yeah, it takes two to tango, but you were the one who roused him up. If you wouldn't
have done it, his truck wouldn't have been hurt. I know, I know you're going to say that he went along with it, but if wouldn't have happened if you didn't start.

It wasn't up to you to take matters in your own hands. If he almost hurt your precious QUAD CAB then call the freakin cops and report it. Don't go about putting other peoples lives in danger just because you were stark ravin
mad and your poor little feelings were hurt. If you have personal problems (read from your previous posts) then go get help.

I won't get off a soap box because I'm not on one.

Later,
Chris Hannon
'95 Dak Sport