Re: RE: Twin Turbo Dak Pics

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:00:08 EST

This is all that was written in the article.
"On the other side of the coin is a prototype that (although not planned)
could see the light of production. How does a twin turbo 318 Dakota sound?
while it's doubtful there would ever be such a vehicle produced by Shelby
Automobiles, there is a possibility that the TT V-8 may be offered in kit
form. To get the serious twin turbo ponies to the ground, the guys at Shelby
installed a 4.10:1 Dana 60 and a set of monster donuts. We didn't get to
drive it, but it felt fast just touching it."
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/