Re: RE: Cheap Mods

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:39:00 EST

Also works great for custom lettering and cheap airbrushing

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

"Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote in article <GGEILDJAAAEBOABJIJLLIEGPEMAA.bernd@texas.net>... > > Krylon works pretty good for custom paint jobs. ;) > > - Bernd > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net > Subject: DML: Cheap Mods > > I am just wondering what kind of cheap mods you guys have done. I am not > talking about the obvious stuff that most of us do like the 3923's or tail > light covers. I mean the things like making your own traction devices, or > whatever... I will start it off, I made a kind of custom grill treatment > today. i took some plastic gutter guard's that I got a Wally World and I > mounted it behind the grill and behind the bumper to near simulate the > Street Scene one. It is not as nice but I think it looks pretty good on my > black dak... Ok who wants to be next to share? I am basically looking for > a way that we can all customize our trucks whether it be for looks or > performance or whatever for a reasonable price with a little time and > ingenuity. Lets see how many good ideas we can come up with. > > Chris > >