Re: What the H___ is wrong with this State????????

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 12:33:37 EST

Just remember:

Being "Rich" doesn't make you a wealthy person. Money only buys you the
physical stuff. (That doesn't mean anything considering that, stiatistically,
the very wealthy people are the ones with the most problems. Family problems
mainly.)

California isn't "Rich" anyway...it's just overinflated to the point that a
person has to make $150K just to "get by".

- Bernd