RE: Re: Re: It was bound to happen.... LOL

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 16:59:48 EST

> > "A bricklayer will never lack for work" - Anonymous (very
> true if you're
> in
> > IT nowadays)
> >

> So, no sooner than I post this, than I have a job offer that
> pays more than
> where I was laid off.
> I absolutely *love* this industry sometimes...
>
> To the original poster - may the above happen to you. I'm
> pullin' for ya!!!
> --

Good deal!! Big Blue is looking to fill 40 positions here in NJ!! So I sent
my resume over there, and hopefully I'll be the one laughing last... for a
change... Dang I sent out close to 200 resume's in the short couple of hours
that I've been unemployed... Maybe something good will happen... Good luck
to ya dude!!!!

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES