Powerdyne Supercharger FS

From: Chris Mangano (manganos@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 17:07:03 EST

Hey group. I am selling my Powerdyne Supercharger. It fits all Ram/Dakota
with the 318 5.2 and the 360 5.9. It has only been used with the 6 #
pulley. I also have the MSD Boost Timing Master to go with it if you
choose. The MSD BTM can pull timing as the boost increases so no detonation
will occur. The Powerdyne comes with : Fuel Managment Unit, Aux. Fuel Pump,
all brackets, belts ( I have on extra brand new belt as well as a backup)
and wiring. There is no need to drill into the oilpan for this supercharger
it is self lubed. Low sound, virtually no upkeep. I'm selling/trading my
truck so I have no need for it. I will be taking it off this coming up
weekend. I'm asking $1800 OBO and that includes the MSD BTM. Thanks guys!